INVT Power 1-3kVA Upgraded Tower UPS Formal Sale Notice
Time of issue:2023-11-03
The HTC11 1-3K project completed trial production in October and passed the production conversion review on October 26, 2023. The product meets the requirements of the specification and passed the product data consistency review. All processes, technologies, and documentation have been archived, and the product has reached the conditions for mass production, and mass production and sales can be carried out from now on.
The project details are as follows:
1. Overall product introduction:
HTC11 1-3K series UPS products are low-power high-frequency pure online products. Its main function is to convert AC mains power into pure sinusoidal power output, while the battery serves as a backup power supply. Once the mains power is cut off, the battery will continue to supply power to the backend to ensure that the load does not lose power within a certain period of time. Continue to supply power to the load until the mains power is restored. This product is mainly aimed at small server rooms and customers with high requirements on product reliability and energy consumption.
HTC11 1-3K series UPS has higher load capacity and stronger performance than the traditional UPS in this power range currently on the market.
2. Product application industries:
It is widely used in various industries such as government, finance, communications, education, transportation, meteorology, radio and television, industry and commerce, taxation, medical and health, energy and electricity.
3. Product technical features:
1) Output PF=1, the load capacity is improved, the load adaptability is stronger, and it can adapt to various half-wave carrier loads, inductive loads and capacitive loads.
2) The input power factor is as high as 0.99, the input harmonic current is less than 3%, and the overall efficiency is 95.5%, which is highly efficient and energy-saving.
3) Fully digital control charger, intelligent three-stage battery charging management, charging current can be set on the screen 1-12A.
4) Supports lead-acid and lithium battery applications, adapting to various application scenarios. Lithium batteries can communicate through RS485 and BMS dry contacts.
5) The black box recording function records abnormal information inside the machine and can be exported to a computer to generate waveforms for easy analysis.
6) Rich interfaces to meet customer needs, standard RS232, optional USB, RS485, SMNP, EPO, AS400, BMS, battery ambient temperature, network port surge protection.