Installation method of UPS power supply
Time of issue:2023-02-15
The UPS installation sequence is as follows:
1. When arriving at the site, first determine the installation locations of UPS and battery cabinets.
2. Install the battery cable.
(1) Determine the position of the battery switch, determine the positive and negative directions of the battery in the battery cabinet, and install the air switch and terminals on the battery cabinet.
(2) Start the connection of the battery wire, and connect the positive pole of the battery to the air switch.
(3) The battery wires from the lower layer to the upper layer should be wrapped with tape to prevent accidental short circuit, and check the tightening of the bolts.
(4) The positive and negative poles left at the end are clearly distinguished to prevent wrong connection. The positive pole is connected to the connecting terminal from the air switch, and the negative pole is directly connected to the terminal from the negative terminal of the battery.
(5) Check whether there are irrelevant things in the battery cabinet.
(6) Before connecting the battery cable from the battery cabinet to the host, measure the voltage of the battery with a multimeter, and check whether the positive and negative terminals are reversed.
3. The installation and wiring of the host.
(1) Correctly connect the input and output of the UPS and the battery cable between the battery cabinet and the host.
(2) Use a multimeter to measure whether there is a short circuit on the connecting wires on the terminal block of the host.
(3) Disconnect the mains input, output, and battery switches on the main unit, respectively close the input switch of the power distribution cabinet and the battery switch on the battery cabinet, and measure whether the voltage is abnormal.
4. Start up the host.
After all the above steps are confirmed to be normal, start the machine according to the boot process steps, convert the mains power and battery, and measure whether the output voltage is abnormal.
5. Connect the load to see if the load is normal.
The UPS and equipment are installed and powered on to start debugging.