How to wire ups battery?
Time of issue:2022-10-19
1. The installation sequence is as follows:
(1) Go to the site to determine the installation location of the UPS and the battery cabinet.
(2) Install the battery cable.
A. Determine the position of the battery switch, determine the positive and negative directions of the battery in the battery cabinet, and install the air switch and wiring terminals on the battery cabinet.
B. Start the connection of the battery wire, and connect the positive pole of the battery to the air switch.
C. The battery wires from the next layer to the upper layer should be wrapped with tape to prevent accidental short circuit, and check the tightening condition of the bolts.
D. The positive and negative electrodes left at the end should be clearly distinguished to prevent wrong connection. The positive electrode is connected from the air switch to the connection terminal, and the negative electrode is directly connected from the negative terminal of the battery to the connection terminal.
E. Check whether there are any unrelated things in the battery cabinet.
F. Before connecting the battery wire from the battery cabinet to the host, use a multimeter to measure the voltage of the battery to 103.36V, and check whether the positive and negative outgoing wires are reversed.
If you have a battery compartment, string the batteries together and connect to the main unit as needed.
2. UPS battery wiring example
(1) It is recommended to use 6 square wires for 10KW ups, and it is better to use 4 square wires for those below 10KW, and the wires need copper cores.
(2) The most important thing to install the UPS power supply is to connect the battery. The main point of connecting the battery is to connect the positive pole to the negative pole, connect each battery in series, and then lead out two power lines, one positive and one negative to the air switch.
(3) The outgoing battery power cord can be made into a plug to connect to the ups host, and other sockets can be made on the ups host.
(4) The host input will have two forms, one is mains access, the other is battery access, the mains access is 220V or 380V power supply, the live wire is connected to L, and the neutral wire is connected to N.
(5) The battery connection to the host is positive and negative, the positive pole of the battery is connected to the positive pole of the host, and the negative pole of the battery is connected to the negative pole of the host. Remember not to connect it in reverse.
(6) The output terminal is the power supply that can be connected to the device, which is the power we need in the end. The host will automatically stabilize the voltage to avoid damage to the instrument caused by voltage shocks.